We are currently searching for a passionate Content Marketing Intern to join our success story.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Managing our blog and additional social media campaigns channels (Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter).
• Administrating the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
• Promoting content through social advertising via different communication channels.
• You will be in charge of tracking and reporting of KPIs.
• Conduction of competitor- and trend analysis.
Our Perfect Match:
• Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field will be a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word …).
• Design skills (Illustrator, Photoshop) will be a big plus.
• You have very good English skills, both written and spoken.
• You have an independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working.
• You constantly keep up to date with trends and developments in the online marketing field.
What We Offer:
• High responsibility from day one.
• A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
• Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
• Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
• Flat hierarchies and short decision path (close interactions with the founding team).