Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Market research and analysis
• Managing partial projects in the fields of business development and operations.
• Conceptualize, create and design essential documents (pitch-deck, marketing materials, contracts)
• Sourcing of new potential clients and strategic partners.
• Preparing business models and in-depth analytical calculations.
• Reviewing existing (also subsidiary) finance data.
Our Perfect Match:
• Bachelor studies (at least 3rd semester) in finance or business/management.
• A strong affinity to entrepreneurship & digital innovation.
• Strong leadership ability and initiative.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
• Outstanding analytical and structured thinking skills as well as a hands-on mentality (proactivity).
• Dynamic work style and a high goal orientation, flexible and adaptable.
• Very good MS-Office skills, especially Excel, as well as strong VBA expertise.
• Excellent English and German skills complete your profile.
What We Offer:
• High responsibility from day one.
• A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
• Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
• Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
• Flat hierarchies and short decision path (close interactions with the founding team).